On the island of Caye Caulker, Belize, I spotted this group of people spending time having fun in the Caribbean Sea. MICK RYAN, JUDGE: This is a story in a photograph, with a retro feel. Some viewers may find this image unremarkable, but stay a while: the unremarkable sometimes demands closer attention: the woman on her phone, two divers hesitating on the platform, a swimmer getting a helping hand, pastel-coloured Adirondack chairs on a worn deck, old hand-painted signs, the cool sea on a hazy blue day.
- Exclusive collectible fine-art print from the Guardian & Observer
- Presented on museum-grade C-Type matt photographic paper stock
- Guaranteed archival quality for 100+ years
- 30x40cm print size, dimensions include border for easy framing
- Delivered to your door, supplied unframed
- Printed in the UK by theprintspace
- Free shipping to anywhere in the world