People from all over India gather to trade camels, horses and cattle at the Pushkar mela, or camel fair, in Rajasthan, and to take a dip in the holy town’s lake. MICK RYAN, JUDGE: An intimate and atmospheric study. Faces and expressions of people are always compelling. The subjects are perfectly composed and lit, with a lovely blurred and over-exposed background of their animals.
- Exclusive collectible fine-art print from the Guardian & Observer
- Presented on museum-grade C-Type matt photographic paper stock
- Guaranteed archival quality for 100+ years
- 30x40cm print size, dimensions include border for easy framing
- Delivered to your door, supplied unframed
- Printed in the UK by theprintspace
- Free shipping to anywhere in the world